Thursday, January 20, 2011

~ Rustic French Farmhouse Hutch ~

The lady who bought this hutch was going to use it in her craft room to store supplies...loved the idea!

~ SOLD ~
 Creamy white hutch with a chippy distressed finish. Dark brown stained buffet top and upper cabinets. Upper cabinets have brass chicken wire and hardware. Drawers have decorative glass knobs.

euro european paint finishes buffet east valley refinished painted furniture phoenix chippy shabby chic french country cottage make over before and after picture rustic diy blog lacquer lacquered sideboard pottery barn 

72" tall x 19" deep x 60" wide
sharing at: miss mustard seed

6 comments:

  1. Mike and Keeley, it's beautiful! It's so funny that you did the wire, I'm working on one in apple green with chicken wire, but I bought the cheap stuff. I'll see how it looks and maybe have to upgrade. As always, your work is perfection! Thank you for taking me out of EPF withdrawls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy to see something posted again. i so wish i lived closer and didn't have to have things shipped. i would love that hutch in my eating area against my brick wall, so so cute! kuddos michael for another great piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Melissa and Christa! -That would've been so cute up against a brick wall...the lady who bought it is useing in her craft room to store everything...loved the idea! Still waiting on those pictures Mel of how your pieces look in your house...Excited to see how your hutch turns out Christa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lines on this! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had a beautiful hutch like this! You did a fantastic job on it and love the wire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I'm looking for a hutch and this one is so inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
    Kate @ welcomedtempest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our little ole blog and taking the time to leave a comment! Be sure to come again :) -keeley