Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Green Gray Buffet ~

~ SOLD ~
Beautiful wood buffet in a dark greenish gray distressed and glazed finish. Stained top. Original hardware pulls. Six dove tail drawers. Top middle drawer is bowed with a wooden slat divider. Two cabinets- each with a shelf. Lots of storage.

Would serve well as an entryway piece, dining sideboard buffet or console; hang a plasma above or set a tv on top. Use as a dresser. Would also be very pretty in a nursery as a changing table or place some sinks in it and turn into a bathroom vanity.










shabby chic french country cottage euro european paint finishes painted refinished furniture old world classic traditional chippy rustic chandler az arizona refinishing

59.75" wide x 19.75" deep x 35.5" tall

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love the color you chose on this. What a great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! If I lived close I would definitely get this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are amazing - this is gorgeous! well done.
    Fiona from LilyfieldLife

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just today found your site and I am so impressed!! Going back and looking at your older posts and your before and after page I find it hard to believe you can find so many beautiful furniture specimens. There are quite a few that I have never seen the likes of. Your re-finishing of these pieces makes them look like they probably should have looked to start with.......of course then you would not have been able to wrest them away from their proud owners lol!!
    I can't find enough words to say how impressed I am with your work so I'll just say thank you for sharing all this beauty with the blog world. I will look forward to seeing more as I have signed up for your email posts. Thanks again for making it available. Take care, VBg

    ReplyDelete
  5. why do i have to live so far away!!! such a cute piece!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our little ole blog and taking the time to leave a comment! Be sure to come again :) -keeley