Saturday, June 18, 2011

Carved Ivory White Vanity ~

~ SOLD ~

Dressing vanity in a creamy, ivory white distressed and glazed finish with a dark stained top. Tilt mirror. Ornate carvings and thick braided rope trim on drawer fronts with neat stained knobs. Rustic pulls on top drawers. Seven dovetailed drawers. Solid wood.

 44" wide x 18" deep x 29.5" tall










european euro paint finishes chippy refinished chandler az arizona furniture repurpose shabby chic spanish tuscan old world french country cottage makeup girls writing

SHARING AT:
Furniture Feature Fridays

7 comments:

  1. This is simply stunning ~ I always love to see what y'all have come up with next… every shot looks like it came out of a magazine. Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I wish I had somewhere to put it and I'd come snatch it up right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A couple of questions for you, if you don't mind me asking !

    First, that vanity is beautiful!!!
    Second, what glaze did you use? (I'm using a brownish color but I want to try a blackish color. Yours looks black).

    Third, I stained the top of a cute little dresser, (I'm posting it tomorrow) and I bought a dark Antique Walnut from Minwax but it doesn't look as dark as your stained tops. Do i just need to keep adding coats to make it darker? Or should I have used a different stain?

    Sorry to ask these questions, but your furniture is always so amazing, I think you know a thing or two!!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a perfectly beautiful piece! Love the classis white with dark top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are just so so good!! It was great seeing you this weekend. Hopefully that babe of yours comes soon!!
    <3,
    Adri
    Dream Book Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope that one day i will be a grown up with my own vanity. like this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our little ole blog and taking the time to leave a comment! Be sure to come again :) -keeley