Saturday, September 10, 2011

Farmhouse Hutch ~

~ SOLD ~

French farmhouse hutch in a blueish gray, chippy distressed finish with a glaze. Solid wood, Thomasville. Rustic stained buffet top and bead board backing. Three dovetail drawers with an open shelf underneath. Pretty scalloped details.
 (Be sure to check out our other furniture posts and ebook informtion!)










euro european paint finishes hutch china cabinet thomasville refinished furniture repurpose lacquer french country cottage shabby chic dining kitchen

Entire piece measures:
74" tall x 54" wide x 15" deep
Bottom buffet stands 32.25" tall

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I just finished a hutch very much like this one. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely stunning piece I love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this hutch!! The color is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful! You can't seem to hold onto these pieces for long. Do you mostly use craigslist?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get over the grey and wood tone combo. LOVE! Shared this on my facebook page- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Momma-Hen/123880607653210

    ReplyDelete
  6. I featured this today at Mod Mix Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. visiting from Prim and Prop. This is breathtaking. The bones on that piece are to die for! My mom has a piece very similar to this that's in my basement piled under all of my other pending furniture projects. I can see now that I may need to put hers at the top of the priority list. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our little ole blog and taking the time to leave a comment! Be sure to come again :) -keeley