Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011: Our Personal Favorites!

Between holiday preperations, commissioned work, the kiddos and Mike being sick sick sick, December was a quiet time in blogland for us but really it was anything but! We had a nice and enjoyable Christmas day just relaxing, napping and snacking :) I'm anxious for things to now get back to normal and back on track! Hope everyone's Christmas was enjoyable and peaceful, spending it with those you love.

Being that 2012 is right around the corner (literally), we thought it would be nice to have a little recap of our favorites during 2011.
















And last but not least, our very favorite creation...
who is now THIS!

Amazing what a difference only 6 months can bring let alone an entire year.

To all our family, friends and fans out there, here's to 2012. A whole new year of accomplishments, goals, hopes and dreams.

Cheers to the New Year!


12 comments:

  1. Amazing creations, every one!! But Ozzy would be my personal fave as well. :) Here's to an even more amazing 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ozzy is definitely the most adorable creation! Your furniture makeovers are fabulous; it's hard to choose a favorite, but the old world sideboard is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all know and love your furniture creations beyond measure, but Ozzy holds a special place in my heart. I can't believe how big he's gotten since I last saw him! xoxo to you all, Christa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is amazing - thank you for sharing it. Ozzy is gorgeous! Here's to 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing how much work you pulled off in the middle of having a baby. I always enjoy checking out your work, but I'm w/ you Ozzy's the best:) I can't believe how much he's grown, and those eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love all your creations. What a darling little boy Ozzy is. He is adorable and I'm sure you are enjoying him. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why you have 10 favorites... how could you pick just a few, they're all amazing!!

    And your little Ozzy is just a doll!

    Happy new year,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I love them all!! Ozzy is soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have to say the old world sideboard would be my favorite with Ozzy in it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love your stuff, you two are truly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree! These are my favorites, too! I'm inspired every time I visit! I just started my own blog. Hope it inspires as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love your stuff, you two are truly inspiring
    Education

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our little ole blog and taking the time to leave a comment! Be sure to come again :) -keeley