Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Campaign Dresser Set-

- SOLD - SOLD - SOLD -
Cool vintage Dixie campaign style dresser set. White lacquer. Brass patina hardware. 
Be sure to check out our other furniture and eBook information!


- WIDE DRESSER -
SOLD
 



Six drawers
Measures: 54" wide x 18.5" deep x 30" tall
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- TALL LINGERIE CHEST -
- SOLD -


Six drawers
24" wide x 18.5" deep x 55" tall
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- TWO END TABLES -
- SOLD -

Two drawers
24" wide x 17" deep x 22" tall


european paint finishes euro bedroom office set refinished furniture antique vintage retro modern mid-century hollywood glam glamour regency phoenix east valley

Sharing at:

6 comments:

  1. love these, i thing this is my favorite style of furniture. i did a piece and im always on the look out for more, hope you have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness... i have an end table just like this in my closet that i'm using as a small chest of drawers!! bought it at a thrift store a few years ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had this furniture as a teenager that my parents bought for me when I was about 12 or 13. Used it until I got married. We bought it from a high end furniture store in Raleigh NC. I repainted it several time though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting our little ole blog and taking the time to leave a comment! Be sure to come again :) -keeley